Autor Tema: How to uninstall McAfee Antivirus from Mac?  (Leído 80 veces)

smith_john

• Ver Perfil
    • aol mail, aol mail login, aol.com mail login
How to uninstall McAfee Antivirus from Mac?
« en: Noviembre 13, 2019, 09:53:27 am »
How to uninstall McAfee Antivirus? may be a family of net security applications developed by McAfee for Microsoft Windows, Mac OS, humanoid and iOS. McAfee antivirus works on each device either it's mobile or PCs. McAfee antivirus is developed with uncountable helpful options and programming. consistent with McAfee, part of Windows ten Gregorian calendar month 2019 Update is incompatible with the McAfee Behavior defend and is inflicting problems right currently if you wish get any resolution concerning McAfee antivirus now contact from McAfee antivirus Toll-free Number.

Helendax

• Ver Perfil
How to uninstall McAfee Antivirus from Mac
« Respuesta #1 en: Noviembre 19, 2019, 10:55:10 pm »
checked the folder of that program on the hard drive to see if there´s an "uninstall"?

and of course haveing a google-search for "how to uninstall ____________ " could also help.

Hazelphene

• Ver Perfil
« Respuesta #2 en: Noviembre 22, 2019, 04:21:25 pm »
So I installed the driver for windows xp from the asus vintage ah1 site and it works sort of but the software fails after reboot and I cant uninstall the driver in Add/ Remove programs error 5009.

JoannSpatt

• Ver Perfil
« Respuesta #3 en: Noviembre 22, 2019, 08:22:23 pm »
So, windows ten grrr wants to make an update.

Prompt:  "please manually uninstall _________ program before update can continue."

Fine.  Easy.  Right?

No.  The program windows ten insists I uninstall does not show up on the list of programs available to uninstall.

Can anybody help?

Wheres agent McGee when you need him?

Maurinepowab

• Ver Perfil
« Respuesta #4 en: Noviembre 24, 2019, 05:21:31 am »
Some programs install in the user folders too. If you have multiple accounts, you then have to install for each user. They generally dont show up in installed program list. Program list have programs installed in "C" drive.

Aurorahes

• Ver Perfil
« Respuesta #5 en: Noviembre 29, 2019, 11:50:51 am »
Just a quick update.

I took Nebraskas advice and google searched "how to uninstall_______."

Found an uninstall tool in the actual website for _____.

I installed it.  The tool requires a restart before I can use it.

Ill let you know how it turns out when I get back from the dark side of the moon.